5 simple natural choices you can make to detoxify your body
A toxin is any type of substance that your body cannot use for its own benefit and requires additional energy to eliminate. Even the substances your body needs to survive may become toxic if they exceed the maximum tolerable amount. While the small doses of chemicals we unintentionally store in our body do not produce immediate effects, in the end they may destroy our entire system, with no visible cause. Nowadays, thousands of people fall ill with chronic diseases that did not even exist in the medical textbooks a century ago, and babies are born with over 200 different toxins in their bodies.
What is detoxification?
Detoxification is the process by which we eliminate the noxious substances overloaded in our body. Of all the methods in the world, diet is the most important one; however, there are two main types of detoxification: internal detoxification and external detoxification.
Besides the immune system, the organs performing detoxification functions are the stomach, the intestines, the liver, the kidneys and the lungs. Each of them works differently to cleanse our body of the toxins it accumulates. Since our daily diet includes food that contains harmful substances, to refresh their detoxification functions, these organs need to be stimulated from time to time.
The most important organ involved in external detoxification is the skin. This is because your skin is like a barrier that prevents numerous toxins from entering your body. Sweat glands, which are extremely important in this cleansing process, are also in the skin. Their role is to take the waste out of your body and thus maintain a healthy circuit of substances inside.
Why is it vital to detoxify your body?
Toxins are poisons; therefore, they can affect each part of your body and disrupt its functions – not to mention the diseases they can cause. Cleansing your body of toxins and avoiding them as much as possible have positive effects on your health and well being.
To begin with, you save energy! The greater the amount of toxic substances in your body, the more energy you will need to get rid of them through detoxification. Consequently, your body will put more effort into removing all those poisons and it will have less energy to perform its normal tasks, such as preventing infections and killing cancerous cells. Secondly, disposing of the chemicals in your body will help you strengthen your immune system and balance your stress levels.
This is because toxins are an additional stress factor in your body, which affects not only your brain, but the rest of your organs as well. Therefore, eliminating a major cause of stress will significantly improve your health.
Where do toxins come from?
You do not have to look too far: start with the kitchen and the chemical-packed cleansers you use. What you keep in your cupboard or refrigerator is not very clean either. Check the ingredient lists on the labels of processed foods! In the bathroom, the perfumes, deodorants and other personal hygiene products we use contain chemical substances that our body cannot process. Indeed, we live in a society that teaches us to maintain our health and beauty by using artificial products. Actually, we do need some of them, but a compromise solution would be to choose products that are as natural as possible and to stick to detoxifying our body on a regular basis. From time to time, our body needs this, and neglecting it results in dysfunctions, diseases and a general lack of vitality.
Essential choices you can make to refresh your body
1. You can play an active role in your own detoxification process by starting to make healthier choices when it comes to your diet. Cut out all processed food and choose organic products over those that are genetically modified. This is because our body, besieged by pollution, needs more nutrients than usual to fight the poisons threatening it.
2. Vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids should be on your list of food supplements.
3. Furthermore, if you want to get rid of the toxins hidden in the fat deposits, which increase the risk of obesity and poison us constantly, you should sweat abundantly. Workout is a handy way to do this; however, the most efficient method is sauna.
4. You can also choose cosmetic products that are friendlier with your body. Cosmetic lines based on natural substances and organic extracts, such as coconut oil, argan oil, and many more, are now available. After all, health and beauty come from the inside, as you well know.
5. In addition to whatever detoxification methods you choose to try, you may revitalize your body deeply and safely using the colloidal gold-based complementary therapy Bio Synergy. The regular use of this technology helps boost all detoxification and blood-cleansing processes, regenerates cells, strengthens the entire body and stimulates it to perform its vital functions under the best conditions. Bio Synergy is also one of the most powerful and efficient methods to rejuvenate your entire body. For more information about this therapy, please access:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.