6 Keys You Must Use to Get Rid of Fatigue and Increase Vitality
Have you ever noticed that exhaustion isn’t so much a physical state as it is a feeling? Anything from thoughts about problems in your life to the refrigerator being too small for some cherished plan can bring on exhaustion in a matter of seconds. Because exhaustion is a feeling, it may seem impossible to overcome. Nevertheless, with intent, choice, and purpose, the six main aspects of your self, or “keys” can be used either to feed fatigue or help you have all the vitality you were meant to have. Read on to find out how to use these six keys unlock your unique path to vitality, wellness, and happiness.
Key #1: Your Mind
Let’s say you are in traffic, minding your own business, when someone suddenly cuts you off. You jam the brakes hard and nearly avoid an accident; only to see the other driver make a rude gesture as he speeds away. Upon returning home, you are still feeling irritated and having “conversations” with that driver within the privacy of your mind. Is it any wonder that you feel drained and exhausted?
Take a moment now and listen to your mental chatter. Is if full of angry words, wishes for bad things to happen, fear that you are a “soft mark” for drivers that act like bullies? Are you renting space in your head to that driver by creating confrontation scenarios with someone you are likely never to see again let alone talk to? Each time you rent space in your head to other people, especially when they involve negative interactions, you are doing twice to three times the work required to keep a steady train of your own thoughts going.
This is just one type of mind chatter that serves to reduce your energy levels without providing a way to revitalize. These kinds of self chatter will make you feel exhausted:
• endlessly points out why you can’t do something
• reminds you that you are not good enough or worthy enough
• distracts you from what you really want to be doing
• makes you feel bad, unhappy, or diminished
Fixing this problem is easier than you may realize. First, take note of the negative thoughts. Next, take steps to stop (don’t simply try to deny them with an opposition) those thoughts, or the emotions they create. Finally, replace those thoughts with positive ones that are in alignment with your true needs.
Key #2: Your Emotions
Once you master your thoughts, you are likely to find yourself hitting that huge wall known as your emotions. There is no stopping feelings, and there is no changing them. They are what they are, and at any moment they can uplift you to amazing heights, or they can keep you stuck in misery, pain, and unhappiness.
Nevertheless, once you accept your emotions as a matter of choice, and therefore a key to vitality, you will find it much easier to get rid of exhaustion and keep it away.
Emotions stem from deeper areas of consciousness that you may not be aware of. In some cases, they may have formed as a result of past events that you don’t even remember, or weren’t aware of at the time. There are many ways to work with emotions that cause you to feel tired and drained instead of uplifted and energized.
For now, just keep in mind that these emotions aren’t something to banish or get rid of. Rather, see them as a capstone of sorts that sits on top of your greatest powers. The adventure of learning how to lift that stone can include many different methods. Success will give you access to unbelievable levels of energy. Since emotions have a direct role in disease and physical wellness, you will also find an improvement in your health well beyond what would be expected in modern medical paradigms.
Key #3: Your Higher or Inner Self
Have you ever seen, heard, or been told something that didn’t seem quite right? Even though there wasn’t anything specific to raise your alarm bells, that naggy inner voice, or your higher self doesn’t work with the tangible physical senses, and therefore isn’t fooled by incorrect input or interpretation of what they delivered. Instead, your higher, or inner self is directly connected to your true source of energy, and therefore can never be fooled. It also has access to all of the information related to your overall development and the challenges you came here to overcome.
When you connect to your higher self and are attuned with what it has to offer, you have a chance to align with the energy and vitality required for a happy and fulfilled life. Sadly, today most people use everything from drugs to fanatical beliefs in one set of ideas or another in order to avoid a true connection to self. In most cases, the reasons for doing this are found in conflicts related to the other five main aspects of self.
Key #4: Your Body
If your feet are sore, your shoulders feel tight, and you can hardly keep your eyes open, then you may be inclined to believe exhaustion is rooted in physical sensations. As you can see, however, many of these sensations occur as a result of your thoughts, feelings, and surroundings. Since your body is essentially where the trail of energy stops, it is also a very important place for reversing the process of exhaustion. Here are some important things you can do for your body that will increase your vitality and make it easier to get rid of the underlying causes of exhaustion:
• set tangible and reasonable goals for yourself. This includes carefully identifying what you want versus what you need. Are you driven to put up with a bad work environment because you want to keep up with the Joneses? Do you really need to eat that extra banana split, or do you feel you have to eat it to show someone else their cooking pleases you? In each case, your body really doesn’t even need the end result of your labor. Choose goals that are in alignment with your inner or higher self, and you will no longer feel the urge to give into temptations that disconnect you from your true power and energy sources.
• Follow a healthy, organic diet. If possible, grow your own food and make sure that all resources are free of pesticides, GMOs and other harmful additives.
• Make sure you get enough sleep, and quality sleep. Reduce lights, sounds, and other distractions that may be waking you up or otherwise disturbing your sleep cycle.
• Pay attention to your immune system. This includes understanding the hidden sources of allergens in your food and surroundings, as well as other factors that may weakening your immune system to the point where the war to keep you relatively free of illness leads to the sensation of exhaustion.
Key #5: Your Peers
Modern scientific researchers are finding out that people can energetically feed off each other. Therefore, that feeling of being uplifted or depressed around certain people isn’t just a feeling. It’s a subtle energy fact that your higher self may be picking up on. Do not ignore these impressions.
While you cannot always minimize contact with people that make you feel uncomfortable, the truth is you control the “stop button” insofar as energy transfer. There are a number of meditations you can use for this purpose as well as journaling and meditation with crystals. If you feel that you are being attacked or someone is deliberately draining you, then you can aim your meditations on blocking these effects or use other means to reduce the amount of energy flowing away from you.
Key #6: Your Environment
It is no secret that the water, air, and ground are heavily polluted. Aside from growing your own food, it is also important to limit your exposure to other environmental toxins.
• Do not hesitate to install a multi-stage water filtration system and use it for wash water as well as any water used for cooking and eating.
• Activated carbon is truly your best friend when it comes to filtering out toxic perfumes, air sprays, and filthy pollution from automobiles and industrial processes. You can set up filters for your home as well as wear a dedicated mask whenever you are outdoors or away from a source of clean air. While this may seem extreme, the increase in energy and well being you will feel is not imaginary.
• Take steps to protect yourself from electromagnetic smog. The endless array of gadgets and devices around you emit all kinds of harmful energy that lead to cancer, exhaustion, headaches, stress, and anxiety. Fortunately, there are some simple devices that can protect you (find out more information here) from these energies and help you enjoy better health.
Many people focus only on the most painful aspect of exhaustion, and then seek to solve the problem at that level. In many cases, factors you may not have considered may be playing a far more important role. By paying attention to the six keys found within your whole self, you can get rid of exhaustion easily and feel more energized.
Author: Belinda Hawthorne
Această operă este pusă la dispoziţie sub Licenţa Creative Commons Atribuire-Necomercial-FărăDerivate 4.0 Internațional .